A-B Arteether-150mg/2ml Xeremal Injection
- Purity 99%
- Grade Medicine
- Formulations Type Injectables
- Formulations Form Liquid
- Treatments & Functions Malaria
- Gender/Age Group Infants, Children, Adult, Women, Suitable For All Ages
- Dosage Guidelines 150 mg
- Supply Ability : 2000 Pack Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 10 Pack
- 165 INR
- Store in Cool
- Infants, Children, Adult, Women, Suitable For All Ages
- 150 mg
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 2000 Pack Per Day
- 5 Days
- Free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
We are a prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of best quality Antimalarial Drugs. Under the experts' guidance, these drugs are precisely formulated under favorable and hygienic environment by utilizing utmost quality chemical substances in sync with set industry terms. Offered drugs are meant for preventing and curing malaria. Besides, these are best suited for liver phase like primaquine. In addition, this Antimalarial Drugs can be obtained by our clients in at pocket friendly prices.
- Precise composition
- Precise pH value
- Fast relief
- Longer shelf life
- Oral - Treatment of uncomplicated falciparum malaria in areas where there is evidence of chloroquine, pyrimethamine/sulfadoxine, mefloquine and quinine resistance.
- Injection - Treatment of severe falciparum malaria in areas where there is evidence of quinine resistance.
- Artesunate should not to be used as a first line treatment of malaria.
- Artesunate is not recommended for the treatment of malaria caused by P. vivax, P. ovale and P. malariae since other effective antimalarial drugs are available for this purpose.
- The drug is contraindicated in patients with prior hypersensitivity to artesunate or artemisinin derivatives.
- Oral artesunate should not be used during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Parenteral artesunate should be used for the treatment of severe falciparum malaria only where there is evidence that the antimalarial efficacy of quinine is declining.
Dosage and Administration (Oral Therapy)
- Uncomplicated malaria
2.4mg/Kg by the intramuscular route followed by 1.2mg/Kg at 12 and 24 hours then 1.2mg/Kg daily for 6 days. If the patient can swallow, the daily dose can be given orally.
2.4mg/Kg intravenously on the first day followed by 1.2mg/Kg daily until the patient can take orally Artesunate or another effective antimalarial drug.
Note: The speed for intravenous injection is 3-4 ml per minute.
- XEREMAL INJECTION (a-B Arteether-150mg/2ml)
- XEREMAL-AL DRY SYRUP (Artemether-20mg+Lumefantrine-120mg)
- XEREMAL-R INJECTION (Artesunate-60MG)
Other Products in 'Haledew : Antacids / PPI' category
636/5, Laxmi Industrial Estate,
Ranchhodpura Road, Near Bhadaj,
RAKANPUR, Taluka: Kalol, District Gandhinagar - 382721,
Website: www.dewcareconcept.com, www.dewcareexport.com